Monday, January 17, 2011

Blending Modes and Type Effects

 FeelingOld&Blue, 1/16/2011 – 4:13:36 PM, Rexburg near Sammys, f/2.6,  1/80 sec - Canon PowerShot A570 IS, no flash, hand held

 WhiteTexture, 1/16/2011 – 4:15:16 PM, Rexburg near Porters, f/4.0, 1/60 sec - Canon PowerShot A570 IS, no flash, hand held

This is the completed edit for the Blending mode. I thought it kind of looked like a scene from an old movie on an old TV screen. I used mostly number 34 in the book. I then looked at other ideas and played around to get the border that's around it.It was a very interesting project to me. I could probably use this type of effect a lot in the future.
Movies, 1/17/2011 – 10:54:03 AM, Home, f/2.6, 1/60 sec - Canon PowerShot A570 IS,flash, hand held
Here is my type example. I was really stumped on what to use as my picture or what the type should be. I just decided to have a little fun with it. I don't know that it was a great picture, but the type really makes it something more than it was. I feel like this is one of the more neat effects I've learned on Photoshop even though we're only two weeks into the semester. I used number 18 in the book for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment