Sunday, February 13, 2011

Scanography

Bike Away - This is my single scan picture of several different bike parts. They should all be familiar to most people. I've always liked biking and thought this would make for a cool picture. I really thought it was too. There has been no editing done on this picture in photoshop. I scanned it large in case I wanted it that way later, then resized it for the blog.



Pirate Flag - Above are the three pictures I scanned to create this image. I used a glass skull from Halloween for the skull. I thought it gave it a great creepy effect. Then, in search of something for the cross bones I was led back to my bike stuff. Those are tools for working on the ball bearings in a bikes tire. Then I needed some kind of border, and also a third element; So I went with the flow and pattern of things and used the chain again. I guess it's almost like a Mountain bikers pirate flag...


1 comment:

  1. Your pictures look great, I really like the temple pictures I also think is a great Idea. I think that your pirate flag is awesome. the object you scanned work well together and your composition looks great, I also think this was a great idea. I like the way you integrated the bike chain and the tools together.

    ReplyDelete